Ryan Gosling Blade Runner 2049 Coat
$119 – $139
- Inspired by the film “Blade Runner 2049”
- Ryan Gosling wore it.
- Cotton is the primary material used.
- Lining: Display Inner lining of fur
- Grey in color
- Front: Style with an open front.
- Coat design style
- Collar: The collar is asymmetrical.
- Sleeves are long and slim.
- Cuffs: Cuffs with an open hem
The Blade Runner 2049 Coat is based on the plot of the science fiction film “Blade Runner 2049.” Ryan Gosling, the big star, participated in the same film and looked stunning. It is a recent film that has captured the interest of the audience. Cotton is used for the outer shell of the garment. For the wearer, the inside show fur lining has created a really comfortable experience. Ryan Gosling’s Blade Runner Jacket has a fantastic fur collar design. It has two side waist pockets and two interior pockets. The length is long, and the front is open. The stitched design can be found on it. Your preferred grey tone creates a striking image. If you wish to project a charming personality, you can wear it to any formal occasion. Blade Runner 2 Officer K Coat has long sleeves with exposed hem cuffs. At the front, you’ll notice an asymmetrical style.