Akira Kaneda Good for Health Bad for Education
$170 – $190
- The blockbuster Japanese film “Akira” served as inspiration.
- Shortaro Kaneda wore it.
- Faux leather or genuine leather are the two types of leather that can be used.
- The lining is made of polyester.
- Color: a bright red
- Front closing with a buckle
- Collar: A belted collar is a type of collar that has a
- Pockets: 2 front flapped pockets
- Asymmetrical style is a style that is asymmetrical in nature.
- Capsule print on the back
- Cuffs: Snap tabs on round cuffs
- Available for men and women
What’s good for your health is bad for your education. Faux leather or genuine leather are used to make the jacket. The jacket, which is a replica of the one worn by Akira and comes in the stunning color of red, is highly sought after by fans of the film. The Akira Kaneda Jacket has a distinctive look with a golden buttoned closure and a YKK zipper. The jacket has a lightweight viscose lining on the inside for warmth. The Akira Motorcycle Jacket has padded shoulders and long fitted sleeves with snap tab cuffs. A pill with the words “Good for health, Bad for education” is written on the back. It has a sophisticated and trendy look thanks to the belt strapped stand up collar. Two flapped pockets at the waist of the Akira Pill Jacket are ideal for storing objects. The Motorcycle Akira Kaneda Jacket has an elastic hemline with buttons that gives it a tailored and classy look. The jacket is ideal for Cosplay and Halloween.